The following muscle building tips are those expressed by most professional trainers. Following them can be the secret to your successful muscle building efforts.
1. Perform you weight lifting routines no more than four days each week. More than that can lead to overtraining. This is especially true if you are also regularly playing recreational sports or performing cardio routines.
2. Limit your workout to between 30 and 45 minutes, and perform no more than 20 total sets. The results of exercise are the most beneficial when both energy levels and mental focus are at their peak. That peak moves downward quickly after 45 minutes.
3. Use heavy weights and practice compound exercises. Center your program around exercises like chin ups, rows, bench presses, squats, military presses, and dead lifts. For centuries, these have been recognized at the best exercises for building muscle. Why fight success?
4. Record your progress by keeping a personal training journal. You should focus upon trying to get progressively stronger. Adding more resistance progressively is the key principle in weight training and muscle building. To make measureable progress you must keep increasing the weight that you are lifting. Those who adhere to this muscle building tip do gain muscle mass. Those that don’t – don’t.
5. Conduct your training using several repetition ranges. This will make it possible for you to maximize your muscle building by providing appropriate exercise for both the slow twitch and fast twitch muscle fibers. From 1 to 20 repetitions can be used to target both muscle fiber types.
6. Vary your weight training program every month. If you use the same program for too long a time you’ll find that you burn out and see less progress. If you change your training regimen every month, you’ll be keeping your body in a muscle building state. For body builders who have been lifting for several years, it may be desirable to change routines every two weeks to get the same benefit.
7. Focus upon eating properly. This is one of the best tips for building muscle. Good nutrition is critical to successful building efforts. If you don’t have enough calories your muscles will not develop additional mass as efficiently. Force yourself to eat properly and consume enough calories, even if you don’t feel that hungry. Make sure that you consume most of your carbs both before and after exercising, and cut them out in the evening. This will provide you with all the benefit without adding unneeded fat to your body.
8. Get enough sleep; at least 8 to 10 hours each day. Take naps whenever you have a chance. You are doing most of your muscle building when you’re sleeping. During sleep, your body recovers for the day’s abuse and adjusts muscle growth to the demands that have been placed upon them. Take this muscle building tip seriously. Without enough sleep, you’ll never achieve success in your muscle building efforts.
9. Consider using some of the most effective recovery methods. Training and eating properly are key to success, but sometimes it is not enough to ensure the fastest results. You excellent recovery procedures are taking contrast showers or baths when you finish exercising, stretching after training and on day when you’re not training, icing, and using foam rollers.
10. Train with a good reliable partner. This could be the most important tip of all. A good training partner will help to push you; keep you focused upon your commitment; and make sure that you move on to your next level. You’ll be expected to do the same for your partner. Between the two of you, you’ll greatly enhance the possibility that you will both reach your goals.
Now that you’re armed with all these great muscle building tips, get busy.
If you want to find more information about muscle building tips, Please click the muscle building program [http://www.aboutbuildmuscle.com/] named muscle gaining secrets. It is a proven program of step-by-step guide to help you build more muscle mass. Read the muscle gaining secrets review [http://www.aboutbuildmuscle.com/Muscle-Gaining-Secrets-Review-Scam-Does-Muscle-Gaining-Secrets-Really-Work.html?id=61] for more.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Jack_A_Bush/600750