- Chrome Plated Heavy Duty Steel 4ft Curl Barbell complete with knurled hand grips and Spin Lock Collars.
- Dimensions: 122cm (length), 1″ (2.5cm) Diameter. Bar Weight: 9.5KG, Spin Lock Weight: 0.24KG.
- Fits all standard 1″ Vinyl & Cast Iron Weight Plates with 1″ (2.5cm) diameter hole.
- Great quality and finishing to product.
- Heavy Duty design with maximum load: 120KG
The JLL chrome- plated solid steel bar offers a knurled surface for added comfort and grip even with sweaty hands.
The weight of the 4ft curl bar is 9.5kg.
The two fixed chrome-plated spin lock collars ensure the discs remain firmly secured to the bar so you do need to worry about them moving allowing you to train in complete confidence.
Each spin lock collar has a rubber grommet that protects the weight plates and prevents them from spinning and has a weight of 0.24kg per spin lock.
The barbell is designed to be used with the ‘standard’ weight plates with a 1-inch diameter hole.
The JLL Spin Lock Curl Bar and weights are ideal for the bench press, trunk rotation, side bend, high pull, barbell row, biceps curl, triceps extension, reverse fly, dead-lift, shrug, squat, lunge and calf raise, to target all of the major muscle groups in the body.
Not only will you improve the definition to your body by toning and strengthening these muscles but it will also increase your muscular endurance, promote healthy weight loss and assist with injury prevention.